film printing software and solutions
AccuRIP™ Ruby Software is the next step in the evolution of the Screen Print industry’s best RIP software.
Now with built-in printer maintenance features, print Nozzle Checks and clean the print head directly from Ruby. Schedule unattended Nozzle Checks and Head Cleaning keeping your printer ready to do business. Faster processing and greater compatibility with a streamlined workflow keep AccuRIP™ Ruby and your business on top.
A product of Freehand Graphics™
Black Pearl to Ruby Upgrade LEARN MORE
Ruby enhanced the Epson and Canon film printing experience…
AccuRIP™ Ruby upgrades and enhances the previous Black Pearl version. Enjoy enhanced accuracy, auto maintenance, faster navigation and more…
Appreciate the ease and reliability of AccuRIP™ Ruby driver-based printing.
Automatically calibrates the print head with every pass through constant calibration, resulting in higher print quality every time for Canon and Epson Ruby users.
Prevent clogs, maintain and clean print heads directly within Ruby. Stop searching for hidden printer utilities. Finally one easy to access location. Canon Pixma Pro-100, Epson 1430, and Epson P400 desktop model users easily schedule auto maintenance routines and print head cleaning. VIDEO
ALL BLACK INK™
Freehand’s exclusive feature allows you to control every aspect of printer setup and ink control. Print from all ink tanks or just one. Extends the life of dying print heads while avoiding downtime when portions of a print head require maintenance. The All Black Ink™ Licensed Feature is included in AccuRIP™ Ruby for a full year.
Upgrade Black Pearl (and earlier versions) for Ruby and SAVE…
AccuRIP™ Black Pearl or AccuRIP™ 1.01-1.03 users will want to work with an AccuRIP™ Ruby version for Epson or Canon. Mac Catalina and Windows 10 compatible. Previous version users can upgrade at $199.00 for the software alone or take advantage of our upgrade bundles that deliver high quality essential pre-press supplies lowering the software upgrade cost. Ask a support agent for more details and current offers. Click Learn More.
Features and Specifications
- Built-in Nozzle Check and Head Cleaning feature
- Auto Schedule unattended maintenance
- Enhanced Accuracy continuously calibrates the print head during printing
- All Black Ink™ controls ink configurations
- Droplet Weight Density Test Print feature
- Configuration Wizard
- Watch Dog automatic printer driver updater
- Compact User Interface uses less screen real estate
- Memory Minder prevents system memory overload
- Mac Catalina and Windows 10 compatible
- Improved file processing
- WiFi strong auto detects printer IP address
- Ethernet and USB ready
- Printer Driver Sharing allows multiple computers to print through AccuRIP™
All Black Ink™ is the software feature, Dmax™ is the ink
Freehand™ invented the ability to print from all (or any combo) of ink tanks then formulated Dmax™ black dye to achieve the best UV light blocking results. Exposing screens properly and easily every time. The All Black Ink™ Licensed Feature is included in AccuRIP™ Ruby for a full year.
- Easy and effective controls to achieve UV light blocking films for top-quality screen exposure
- Natural Corel and Adobe workflows to produce dense black film separations (solid areas, tints and gradients/blends) from full color images
- Dense and sharp-edged solid separations you can count on
- Quality halftone production – AccuRIP™ delivers what the Epson and Canon printer driver don’t have the ability to do
- Full control over halftone shape and frequency size
- Exclusive Droplet Weight control to quickly dial in perfect film results in one print
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
Freehand was absolutely fantastic, they helped clear up our software conflicts. Fast, knowledgeable, and did I mention fast? Can’t ask for better online support A+++ . Review #426
Your tech support at Freehand is truly results driven...I appreciate your team spending time on my issue. Thanks! Review #454
Thank you so much for the login. Such a simple issue that probably could not have been handled so well in any other way. Review #349
Your knowledge of the product, and the remote connection to ultimately resolve the problem and get me up and running was awesome. I really appreciate the guidance. Review #119
Once again, I send you thanks. Your professionalism and efficiency have made my job easier. We will definitely be working together in the future. Review #94
Thank you for responding so quickly. You guys have the best support web site and staff in the business. Review #174
WOW! Works like a champ. Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it. Back to work. Review #198
Great product. Great support and service. I wish we would have started out with AccuRIP instead of two dongle failures and various output issues with our original RIP software purchase. Review #232
Fanatical Team Support
When you take a free trial or purchase any Freehand software/product you enjoy FREE assistance from a team of in-house experts and professional screen printers unequaled in the industry. Since 1995 we’ve been supporting the software and products we engineer. We’re fanatically good at what we do for you.
- FREE live agent support
- Screen Print and computer experts
- Safe/Secure direct Remote Login support
- File and workflow assistance/evaluation for Adobe™ and Corel™ users
- Full range of self-help videos, articles, and tips available 24/7