Remote Support is by Tech Agent Invitation Only
Follow these easy steps when a Freehand Tech Agent has determined a remote login is required and is being scheduled. If you are on this page and have NOT been in contact with Tech, you must first submit a tech support ticket.
• Download either the Mac or Windows connection client software (see links supplied below).
• Unzip (may already be unzipped) then launch the connection client software.
• Accept the User Agreement.
• Email back to tech support “Your ID” numbers displayed. Tech already knows the password.
• Connections are handled in the order they arrive. Generally takes just a few minutes. Tech will open a chat.
If you are having trouble, review the Windows or Apple Video at the bottom of this web page.
The image below is just an EXAMPLE. This is NOT the info to send to tech support. Your unique ID numbers will be displayed in TeamViewer AFTER you download and launch the connection client.
The TeamViewer Quick Support Client is black and white displaying the Freehand logo (example shown below).
Important: do NOT use a stock TeamViewer software with the blue interface. ALL other versions of TeamViewer must be closed at this time.
Watch a Video on how to setup TeamViewer (Windows or Apple)…
Windows TeamViewer Video
Apple TeamViewer Video