AccuRIP Page Setup Default
AccuRIP Black Pearl™ and SE offer the option to set a new page size for film sizes used when printing through AccuRIP.
1. In the Windows Control Panel > Hardware and Sounds/Devices and Printers (Print & Fax) “right click” the AccuRIP to Epson Print Driver.
2. Choose Printing Preferences.
3. Click Advanced. Change the page/output size here.
4. Click OK to lock in this as your new default.
There are two options.
1. Open Systems Preferences > Print & Fax
2. Set Default Paper Size in Page Setup to desired media size. This becomes your default for ALL program Print Windows. Not all media sizes will be available. This is “System” controlled.
1. Open the Page Setup Window in the Print Program of a favorite graphics program. Select the AccuRIP to Epson Print Driver and the page size you want as the default. This shows all media sizes available in the Print Driver.
2. Save the Settings for this graphics program.
*This may be t he preferred option as it is more controllable and flexible.