Spot Process™ software transformed sim process in 1995 into an easy
and reliable on-screen and on-press system. We didn’t stop there.
Spot Process Sep Studio 4 is the highly anticipated end to your struggles.
No longer hassle with bad customer supplied files,
bad raster and vector art, or downloaded images.
Art prep, color separation and
film output is a snap
Don’t waste time fixing client supplied, downloaded, or improperly color managed artwork. Experience the power of color separation automation with intelligence. The new Spot Process Separation Studio 4™ has 80% more tools and features than the previous version. Now with two distinct separation engines and Sep Studio’s own Print Commander – all art is expertly separated and printed to film with control and confidence.
Windows 8 through Windows 10
Apple El Capitan through Catalina
FEATURE PACKED with the abilities only Freehand’s expert team can engineer, Spot Process Separation Studio 4™ takes the struggle out of color separating and film printing – bringing enjoyment back to pre-press.
WISHES GRANTED Built into Sep Studio 4 the Wish List feature offers users a great way to participate in the development of Sep Studio 4. Just click the Wish List button to submit wishes directly to our software engineering team. Top requested wishes are developed first and delivered as FREE upgrades! Be a part of the team. Keep those wishes coming and we’ll keep granting them!
Take full control of your artwork
Check out these feature videos…
- vector PDF support in its own powerful engine
- transparency support (PSD) means placing graphics in front and behind tonal images is always easy when using Adobe and Corel programs
- underbase with choke and spread is the screen print specific ability you’ve been searching for
- auto convert process to spot colors and reduce screens in customer supplied files and downloaded stock art. The amount of time this auto feature saves each screen print artist is immeasurable
- textile and press ink custom libraries connect what you see on-screen to what will happen on-press. Working with libraries is the most efficient way to work
- PressFit™ gives you drag and drop control to reduce press screens in a production run
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
Freehand was absolutely fantastic, they helped clear up our software conflicts. Fast, knowledgeable, and did I mention fast? Can’t ask for better online support A+++ . Review #426
Your tech support at Freehand is truly results driven...I appreciate your team spending time on my issue. Thanks! Review #454
Thank you so much for the login. Such a simple issue that probably could not have been handled so well in any other way. Review #349
Your knowledge of the product, and the remote connection to ultimately resolve the problem and get me up and running was awesome. I really appreciate the guidance. Review #119
Once again, I send you thanks. Your professionalism and efficiency have made my job easier. We will definitely be working together in the future. Review #94
Thank you for responding so quickly. You guys have the best support web site and staff in the business. Review #174
WOW! Works like a champ. Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it. Back to work. Review #198
Great product. Great support and service. I wish we would have started out with AccuRIP instead of two dongle failures and various output issues with our original RIP software purchase. Review #232
Direct to inkjet film printing…
- screen print specific Print Window with preview
- built-in PostScript RIP – no need to use another program
- auto detects supported printers
- film saving auto separation nesting
- dynamic print size control
- halftone size, shape and angle options
- robust registration marks and labels
- easy toggles to select and control output options
- auto prints every file at printers setup resolution delivering best quality prints every time
- on-screen quality preference appears upon the opening of each file – select on-screen speed or quality
- BONUS: AccuRIP’s All Black Ink™ Licensed Feature included in SPSS4 Print Commander for a full year
Fanatical Customer Service
FREE and fanatical sales and tech assistance is just a click away using our customized Zendesk online system. Freehand’s U.S. based in-house team of sales and software experts that include veteran screen printers offer valuable help to all level users. And, since we are the engineers of the software, there is no better resource than this team. You are always entitled to direct assistance whether you’re in trial, purchased directly, or through an Authorized Reseller. Freehand and you – together we got this.
- full gallery of short, easy to watch self-help videos
- articles and tips written in a screen printer’s language
- one-on-one support
- FREE live agent support during business hours
- remote logins to put a tech directly on your computer for fast resolves
- file evaluation/suggestions from screen print pros with 4 decades of first-hand knowledge
Spot Process Separation Studio 4™
The industry standard for image separations used by over 100K screen printers. Sep Studio 4 delivers even more ability to screen printers. Be a winner. Join the winning team!
Watch Videos • View Playlists • Subscribe to Channel